1. The general practice is to put a towel under the stain, use a small bristle brush dipped in alcohol to gently brush the silk until the stain is dissolved and diffused, then soak the clothes in cold water, apply soap and brush gently, and repeat this two or three times. , you can basically remove the oil stains. If there is still a small amount of residue after washing, it can be removed by soaking in hot soapy water or boiling. This method can be used for cotton and cotton polyester fabrics.
2. If the wool material is stained with marker pen oil, you can first soak the stained area in a mixture of trichloroethylene and alcohol (the ratio is two to three) for 10 minutes, and at the same time brush gently with a brush, wait for After most oil stains are dissolved, wash them off with low temperature soapy water or neutral detergent. If it doesn't work, I suggest you try it with toothpaste, which may have unexpected results.
3. Add a few drops of alcohol or white wine to the place where there is oil stains on the pen, then rub it with your hands, and finally wash it with laundry soap, the oil stains on the pen can be removed. Fragrance can also be applied to handwriting, and after a while, the handwriting will disappear without a trace.
How to wash the marker on hand
nail polish remover
1. Nail polish remover. Use acetone-based nail polish remover. Dip an appropriate amount of nail polish remover with a cotton ball, gently rub the ink stains, and the ink stains can be easily washed off. If ink is on your face, be careful to prevent nail polish remover from contacting your eyes and mouth.
2, rubbing alcohol. The cleaning effect of rubbing alcohol is similar to that of nail polish remover. Dip a cotton ball in an appropriate amount of rubbing alcohol and gently rub the ink stains, and the ink stains can be easily washed off. If ink is on your face, be careful not to get the alcohol into your eyes and mouth.
3, facial makeup remover cotton. Wipe off ink stains with an alcohol-based facial cleanser, especially for marker marks on your face.
4. Baby oil. Use olive oil or baby oil, both of which can effectively (but not completely) remove marker marks from the skin.
5. Granulated sugar. You can also wipe ink stains with granulated sugar, preferably mixed with one of the above liquids. Granulated sugar is effective in removing dead skin cells stained with marker ink.jielisi.com