There are two types of markers: water-based markers and oil-based markers. Water-based markers are enough. Oil-based markers also belong to paint stains and paint stains. Cleaning must be done with solvents such as alcohol, toluene or Tianna water.
1. When the clothes are dry, pour the alcohol (more than 80% concentration) on the stains to dissolve for 5 minutes. Please try on the hidden places of the clothes before use;
2. Apply the original liquid laundry detergent to the stains, completely cover the stains, let it stand for 5 minutes (can be gently scrubbed), add laundry detergent for regular washing;
3. You can apply a little cool oil on the front and back of the clothes that have just been stained with the pen. After a few minutes, wipe them with a cotton ball along the warp and weft lines of the clothes, and the stains will be eliminated. 1-day stains can also be removed by this method, as long as a little bit of cool oil is applied, the patent leather will wrinkle by itself, you can peel it off, and then wash the clothes again, and the stains will be gone.
4. For new stains, use turpentine or banana water to wipe the stains, and then scrub with gasoline. For old stains, soak the stains in 10-20% ammonia or borax solution to dissolve the coagulum and wipe it clean.
5. First, you go to the pharmacy to buy a bottle of 84 disinfectant, put the clothes in the basin, pour some on the soiled part, then immediately splash it with boiling water, and then clean it with cold water.
6. It is recommended to soak the marker ink in the soup of rice porridge for 30 minutes, and then rub it directly with detergent!
7. If the stain still cannot be removed by the above method, put the clothes into the basin, stick the stained part to the bottom of the basin, and use the blue moon color bleach bottle cap to measure 1/4 bottle cap (10 grams) color bleach and half bottle cap ( 20 grams) Clean the collar, pour it on the stain, cover the stain with other non-stained parts of the clothing, prevent it from drying, let it stand for 2 hours, and rinse it clean. If there are still stains after 2 hours, you can add an appropriate amount of water to wet the whole garment and leave it overnight.hgsuper.com